Spiritual Practices - the gateway to a more peaceful and joyful life.
Let us help you create and to stick to a spiritual practice that feels right for you! Spiritual practices can include things like - meditation, a daily gratitude ritual, daily random acts of kindness, mindfulness practices, journaling and many others. During the course we will be presenting our 4 'Must Have' spiritual practices and their many benefits.
Spiritual practices are not a one size fits all. We will guide you to develop practices that you find enjoyable, easy and impactful - i.e. that have an immediate impact on your life.
We will help you not only develop a practice but also give you new insights, new ways of looking at daily challenges by leveraging the 3 key elements of a spiritual approach to living.
Why isn't discipline enough to stick to a spiritual practice?
We will be sharing with you the secrets to help you commit, keep your commitments and create a truly joyful and nurturing spiritual practice.
- Introductory call (1hr.)
- 3 Course calls - sessions of 1.5hrs.,
- You also will receive a 15-minute guided mindfulness meditation and outlines of your homework and worksheets you need to complete.
- 2 recorded Q & A calls of approximately 35 min. each, one after two 2 and the other after week 4
- Jackie's 5-minute mini-meditation
- A 50-minute webinar recording of Jackie's 10 Spiritual Principles to live by - which will help you face any change to greater peace and ease.
- Price $39 (for a value of over $200).
The course can now be purchased and listened to at your convenience through recorded calls and e-mail follow ups.